Home Subsidiaries Tankstar USA TankerYankers Yack Shack
About Tankstar Driver Profile Contact Us Apply Online
Developed Exclusively For

Tankstar USA Subsidiaries - Rogers Cartage Co.



Formed in 1934, Rogers Cartage CO. began by transporting petroleum products. During the second World War, Rogers added the transporting of alcohol for munitions production, and, after the war, began the transportation of general chemical products.

Today, over 95% of Rogers business is the transportation of liquid chemicals; the other 5% is assorted dry bulk products.

Rogers’ commitment is to provide the best service, at a fair price- the best overall value in the tank truck industry. The key ingredient to Rogers’ success is company owned equipment, with drivers that are trained at our own training facility to meet the exacting standards required by the chemical industry.

We take our Responsible Care Partnership very seriously… Give us an opportunity to develop a high value bulk delivery program for you.


Tanker Yanker Driver Profile

To Become A Tanker Yanker Today,
CLICK HERE!!

Copyright © 2005 Tankstar USA, Inc